Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Starting work

Last week Charlie went to the FV hospital for his monthly check up. Everything was fine and he has actually slimmed down quite a bit as he was sick earlier in the month. I am happier with his weight now than I was before as he was getting a bit porky.

Charlie's language ability is expanding daily. His Vietnamese is doing just fine and he is beginning to string 2 words together quite often.

I have decided that even though I have been spending time speaking to Charlie, I haven't really been teaching him enough nouns so this week started teaching him a few. He is picking them up quickly, but his pronunciation still needs working on.

Charlie is rapidly developing the goods looks of his father and we have decided to capitalise on this by renting him out for photo shoots so he can start paying us back for all the money he has cost us over the last couple of years.

No comments: