Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to school

Charlie's school reopened on August 15 and he returned a few days later. I take him in the car every morning and drop him off. He has no issue with me dropping him off and is happy to be met at the door by one of his teachers.

He is studying (not to sure what goes on there and suspect there may not be too much actual studying going on) 7:45-11:30am, 5 days a week. Since his return to school we can see that Charlie has become more in to dancing and he is more willing to try new foods. In fact the only aspect of Charlie's development that I am disappointed with so far is his lack of willingness to try new foods.

His Vietnamese language skills are improving very quickly, with phrases such as these.

Co Thao len lau ngu. Miss Thao has gone upstairs to sleep
Me, be len lau Mum, carry me upstairs


His English is progressing much more slowly and the best I have heard is:


Key car
Car key (he prefers to say key car)

No comments: